Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the 10th Anniversary William & Mary Global Film Festival! Volunteers are an essential part of making the festival a success and we appreciate your support.
Please read the description below of volunteer responsibilities, requirements, and perks. Follow the link at the bottom of the page if you would like to sign-up.
– Be at least 18 years old.
– Attend the Volunteer Orientation Session on Sunday, February 19 from 12:00-1:00PM in Kimball Theatre.
– Wear their festival t-shirt and volunteer badge at all times during their shift.
– Observe all policies and procedures outlined in the Volunteer Code of Conduct.
– Work at least two shifts during the festival.
Volunteers will primarily be based in Kimball Theatre. Duties may include:
– Passing out programs
– Staffing the Will Call table
– Managing the rush line
– Tearing tickets
– Ushering guests to their seats
– Answering questions
– Assisting with theater set-up and cleanup
Volunteers will receive:
– A festival t-shirt, distributed at Volunteer Orientation on February 19.
– A Volunteer Badge that grants free entry to any screening with available seats, distributed during each volunteer’s first shift.